A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is an electronic signing certificate that is used to authenticate the identity of a person or organization. It is a digital signature which is equivalent of a physical signature and provides a high level of security and trust in digital transactions and form and other document signing. A DSC enable a user to sign the document in electronic form. There is one class of DSC presently available in India i.e. Class 3. Class 3 DSC are the highest level of DSCs available and provide the highest level of security. They are issued only to individuals or organizations who have undergone a strict verification process and meet specific criteria. The certificate is stored on a smart card or USB token and is password-protected. To obtain a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate, the applicant must undergo a stringent verification process which involve submission of KYC document and Mobile No. Veritification and Video Recoding Verification along with original ID’s. The certification authority (CA) that issues the DSC verifies the identity of the applicant by checking their ID proof, address proof, and other relevant documents.
Usage of Class 3 DSC:
1. ROC Forms i.e. Incorporation of Company, Annual Filing of Company, Change in Management of the Company, 2. GST Registration and filing of GST Return, 3. LLP Registration, LLP Registration, 4. IT Return, 5. Tax Audit Return Filing, 6. Trademark Filing, 7. IPO, 8. Import Export Code, 9. E-Procurement, and 10. E-Tender etc.
What is included in this
1. USB Token containing DSC with Two Year Validity
2. Support on registration of DSC on MCA, Income Tax, GST etc.
3. 24/7 help to assist you to use DSC;
4. Timely updation before expiry of DSC;
1. Self attested Pan card copy
2. Self attested Aadhar card/Driving License, Voter ID
3. Colored photo
4. Unique E-mail ID and
5. Unique mobile number
1. Easy availability of DSC
2. Easy access for assistance
3. Registered on MCA website
4. Get DSC in Two Hours;
5. Affordable rate with best services
1. What is Digital Signature Certificate?
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is an electronic certificate and is equivalent to physical signature of an individual.
2. What is the validity of a DSC?
DSC is valid for two Year. After expiry of the Two Years, the same can be renewed by following up the same process as followed initially.
3. Are DSC a secured certificate?
Yes, DSC is password protected. The certificate is encrypted and can’t be accessed without the password. The password should not be shared with any person to avoid misuse.
4. Whether DSC is a software?
No, DSC is an electronic certificate which is installed in a USB token and can be used only when the token is inserted to the system.
5. What are the documents and details required to buy a DSC?
The following self attested documents and details are required:
2. Aadhaar/ Driving Licence
4. Email Id
5. Mobile No.
How much time is required to get a DSC?
Once video verification and mobile verification are completed, DSC can be downloaded within half an hour.