APEDA is an apex body, incorporated under Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act, which has been entrusted with the duties of promotion and development of agricultural exports. An APEDA (Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority) registration is mandatory for the business engaged into the business of export of agriculture and processed food from India. Exporters, packers, processors, manufacturers, traders, and other businesses engaged in the export of certain agricultural commodities are obliged to register with APEDA. It offers registered members a range of advantages and services, including financial support, market analysis, trade promotion initiatives, monitoring of quality, and export data. Further, Registered members can also take part in APEDA-organized trade shows, exhibitions, and buyer-seller gatherings, which give them the chance to network with potential customers and increase their export chances.
1. Collaboration: Collaboration and networking opportunities are made possible through APEDA registration, which brings together exporters, processors, packers, and government organizations. Businesses can do this to create beneficial alliances, exchange information, and get access to resources for growth and development.
2. International Market Access: Exporters that have registered with APEDA are able to enter foreign markets by taking part in trade shows, exhibitions, and buyer-seller gatherings that APEDA hosts.
3. Monetary Support: APEDA offers monetary assistance programmes and incentives to registered members for a variety of activities, including market promotion, product development, quality improvement, and infrastructure development. These financial assistance programmes can aid companies in cutting expenses and improving efficiency.
4. Export Promotion Activities: APEDA carries out a number of export promotion projects and operations to promote Indian agricultural and processed food goods abroad. These activities, which give registered exporters networking opportunities and brand exposure, include taking part in international exhibits, trade delegations, and buyer-seller meetings.
What is included in this
1. Ascertain Eligibility Criteria
2. Documents preparations
3. APEDA Certificate
4. Liasioning with the department
5. 24*7 Mail Support
1. What does APEDA License means?
It is a registration issued by the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority and the same is required when someone want to export agriculture and processed food item from India.
2. How much time it takes to get the APEDA License?
After successfully filing of all the required documents, it takes around 15-20 working days.
3. When the renewal of APEDA Licenses is required?
The APEDA License is granted for life-time. And there is no requirement of renewal of license. Whenever any changes made in the information provided at early stage, the same needs to be updated in the department record.
4. Can I export agricultural products without APEDA registration?
No, registration under APEDA is mandatory for export of agricultural product from India. Without APEDA registration, businesses cannot avail of the benefits and support provided by APEDA.