Stay Compliant with PAN Updation Services PAN Updation Services

Ensure accurate and up-to-date PAN information with our compliance experts, facilitating seamless transactions and regulatory adherence.

Our Pricing

Market Price: ₹599 + GST
LegalDelight Price: ₹399 + GST
You Save: ₹200
Government Fee: At Actuals

Talk to an expert


The abbreviation for "Permanent Account Number" is "PAN." The Indian government's Income Tax Department has assigned this ten-digit alphanumeric identifier to each individual taxpayer in the country. For the purpose of conducting financial transactions, filing taxes, and engaging in other activities relating to finances, people, businesses, and other entities are required to have a PAN in order to function as a unique identifier. The records associated with a person's PAN (Permanent Account Number) whenever changes it is required to update the same with the authority.

Common fields that may require an update:

1. Personal Information: Personal information, including your name, the name of your father, the day you were born, and your gender.

2. Change in Contact Details: Your residential address, mobile number, and email address.

3. Photograph: You have the option to update the photograph that is stored on your PAN card.

4. Signature: Signature that is connected with the PAN.

5. Change in Communication Address: Address that should be used for sending communication connected to the PAN.

6. If you have a Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN), you can link it to your Permanent Identification Number (PAN).

7. Aadhaar Number: You can link your Aadhaar number with your PAN card.

8. Other Corrections: any additional information on your PAN card that may be erroneous or out of date.

What is included in this

1. Documents preparations

2. Updated PAN Card

3. Liasioning with the department

4. 24*7 Mail Support


1. How can I get the details on my PAN card updated?

You will need to fill out the PAN correction form, which can be found on the official websites of either NSDL or UTIITSL, in order to bring your PAN card details up to date. Complete the form with information that is both accurate and up to date, then send it in together with the needed supporting documents. If there are any fees that need to be paid, you must do so.

2. Which forms of identification are needed in order to update my PAN card?

It's possible that the documents you need to update your PAN card will change based on the exact information you want to change. Proof of identity, such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID, or passport; proof of address, such as utility bills, rent agreements, or bank statements; and proof of date of birth, such as a birth certificate or a school leaving certificate are examples of commonly required papers.

3. Is it possible to make changes to my PAN online?

Yes, you are able to make changes to your PAN by using the NSDL or UTIITSL websites. Complete the process online by filling out the appropriate form to change your PAN, uploading any necessary papers, and following any other instructions. This service makes it possible to update PAN records in a way that is both convenient and effective.

4. How much time does it take to update the details on a PAN card?

The amount of time needed to process an updated PAN card can fluctuate. From the time the application is submitted until the new PAN card is delivered to the applicant, the process typically takes between 15 and 20 working days. Using the acknowledgment or reference number that was given to you, you will be able to check the status of your application using the online system.

5. If I don't have a physical copy of my PAN card, is it possible to alter the information on my PAN card?

Even if you don't have a physical copy of your PAN card, you can still make changes to the information on your PAN online. You can proceed with the update as long as you provide the relevant information and supporting papers. The number on the PAN card itself will not change, but it will not change at all.

6. . If I have recently been married or changed my name, would my PAN remain the same?

If you have changed your name for any reason, including marriage or any other cause, you are allowed to alter your PAN details. Along with the PAN correction form, you will need to submit the relevant documents to reflect the name change in your PAN records. These documents could include a marriage certificate, a gazette notification, or an affidavit.

Want to know More ?